Flank Steak with Chimichurri (Page 429)
- Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2006 -- 8:30pm
- Location: Somerville, MA
- Kitchen: My Apartment
- Fellow Chefs: Matt and Andrew
- Dining Companions: Ana and Matty
- Recipe Rating: A
I had such a nice weekend. Aaron sings with the Boston Choral Ensemble and on Friday night I went to hear their Christmas concert. Yesterday I did some of my favorite Saturday activities: cleaned my apartment, worked out, made stew, did some math, etc... Today I went to Rosie's in the morning and to work in the afternoon. I had a very productive afternoon at work -- I sat in the same chair for 3 hours without moving from it and I got a lot done! Then Tony, Ana, and I went in to Boston to see the Christmas lights on Commonwealth Ave. We went for a nice long walk down Comm Ave, and through the Public Garden and the Boston Common. It was a beautiful night for a walk and Boston is really pretty at Christmas time! We got hot beverages and had a really pleasant little field trip.
2 comments:
and... I got a delicious xmas present :)
none of my pictures turned out very good. I'll just have to remember the lights.
Yeah my pictures didn't come out that well either! :(
Post a Comment