Georgian Salsa (Page 896)
- Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007 -- 8:30pm
- Location: Somerville, MA
- Kitchen: My Apartment
- Fellow Chef: Alex
- Dining Companion: Matty
- Recipe Rating: B+
Today was my last registration day at MIT. And tomorrow will be the first day of my last semester. Crazy! I love MIT, and I am so accustomed to being a part of the department there that it is difficult to think about myself being somewhere else next year. Not knowing exactly where I will be doesn't make it any easier to imagine, of course!
As planned, today was a better day than the past few. Nothing particularly good happened, but for the first day in a while, nothing particularly bad happened either! It was a typical registration day: free food, socializing, having Haynes sign my form in place of Lars, who is back in Japan. I packed myself an awesome lunch, which is key for having a good day. And after work Matt and I went running, which also improved my attitude about things quite a bit. Tomorrow is going to be even better! That's my plan...
No comments:
Post a Comment