Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Maple Mustard Sauce (Page 894)

  • Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 -- 8pm
  • Location: Somerville, MA
  • Kitchen: My Apartment
  • Dining Companion: Matty
  • Recipe Rating: A-




Truth be told: I picked this recipe today because it had a start to finish time of 5 minutes! I don't have much time to cook these days (can you even count stirring together mustard and maple syrup as cooking?!?). This sauce was good though! The Book recommended serving it with baked ham, but I certainly wasn't baking any hams today, so I ate it with Chik Nuggets (yay for fake meat!), and it was delicious. For a 5 minute recipe, I would definitely reccomend it.

Lately, I have withdrawn from pretty much everything in my life except my thesis! Oy. So if you have called me and I didn't answer your call, please don't take it personally! The only person whose calls I have been answering consistently are my mother's, and that's because my grandmother had a stroke two days ago, and my mom is keeping me updated...

I am slowly compiling a mental list of all the things I want to do once my thesis is done and my defense is over! Lots and lots of cooking is right at the top of the list. And apartment hunting, enjoying the weather, returning a bunch of phone calls, getting a pedicure, spice shopping, working out, etc... In the meantime, it's work, work, work!

No comments: