Lillie's North Carolina Chopped Barbeque (Page 479)
- Date: Saturday, February 3, 2007 -- 11pm
- Location: Somerville, MA
- Kitchen: My Apartment
- Dining Companion: Matty
- Recipe Rating: B+
The problem with setting goals for the week is that when I don't finish them in a timely manner, I end up sitting at my desk at 11pm on Sunday night, trying to get everything done. I just finished though, so now I am having a celebratory beer to relax before my goals for next week kick in tomorrow morning!
I am glad this weekend is over. It was trying in a variety of ways. It did have some high points though. In particular, I somehow convinced Jacob, Marco, and Ronen to go ice skating with me at MIT on Friday night. It was really fun. Marco and Ronen came willingly (and I think they had a good time!) but I practically had to drag Jacob there. When he left he requested that next time he get to choose what activity we do to cheer me up! Oh well -- I had fun anyway! Skating on the MIT rink always reminds me of going to the roller rink when I was a little kid. I think it's the music... I loved the roller rink. We used to go there on class field trips sometimes. When I was in fourth grade, the boy I had a crush on asked me to couples skate with him -- it was a big moment for me! Not too surprisingly, they don't have special "couples skate" songs at the MIT ice rink. It's probably for the best...

No comments:
Post a Comment