Friday, October 13, 2006

Crumb Crust (Page 752)

  • Date: Saturday, October 7, 2006 - 10pm
  • Location: Cambridge, MA
  • Kitchen: My Apartment
  • Dining Companions: Alex, Gunther, and a bunch of other people...
  • Recipe Rating: A-

Alex and Gunther had a housewarming party last weekend and I made a cheesecake to bring to it. This was the crust for the cheesecake. This crust was very good. Let's be honest, it's pretty hard to go wrong with graham cracker crust, but this recipe was just as good as you would expect! Gunther was a big fan! Even without being blind-baked, it got nice and crispy. I would definitely use this recipe again for all my crumb crust needs!

Job applications make my stomach hurt. I am almost done though. I sent 10 more today, and I am planning on doing the last 10 tomorrow. Then I will be done! Yay! Tonight I decided to just stay in and relax. I made mac and cheese for dinner and now I am in my pajamas (at 8pm on a Friday night!) drinking a beer and laying on the couch. It's really, really nice. I was tempted to go back to work after dinner to finish my applications tonight, but I am so braindead! Beer and pajamas was definitely a better choice.

I am happily making a mental list of the things I am going to do to treat myself once all my applications are in...

No comments: