- Date: Saturday, August 26, 2006 - 7:30pm
- Location: Southborough, MA
- Kitchen: Richard and Anita's House
- Fellow Chef: Chris
- Dining Companions: Richard, Anita, and Michael
- Recipe Rating: B-
Some signs that I have been travelling too much this summer:
1. I have completely given up on packing and unpacking my toiletries. I finally just bought an extra of everything so I can leave my bag permanently packed.
2. The unpredictable Boston weather is starting to seem fun again -- like a crazy uncle that you haven't seen in a few years! Sixty degrees and rainy in August? Sure, why not!
3. I woke up at 4:30am last night, looked around my bedroom, and had no idea where I was. Nothing looked familiar. It took me at least a minute to realize that I was at home in my own bed!
But, now I don't have another trip planned until the middle of November! That means I have three months to enjoy being home.